Are you looking for a challenging job in a fast moving and dynamic environment? If you get a real sense of fulfilment in making positive changes and helping others we might have the opportunity for you!
A varied training administrator role required to deliver a consistently high level of service, and positively influence the experience of new and existing staff. Also, responsible for administration of internal training offerings.
New starts Administration
- L&D point of contact for all temp workers
- Liaising with HR and onsite staff agencies ensuring training is scheduled and documented
Maintenance of manual training records(pre digitalisation)
- Ensure all training is recorded for all depts including Factory, Hygiene, Technical , Logistics and all support depts.
- Co-ordination of Training requests for consideration
- Maintenance of leaver files
- Update, Review and Issue Kiln CCP Matrix
Classroom Administration (internal and external)
- Create joining instructions and issue them to managers for their staff
- Create attendance sheets for external training being delivered onsite
- Liaise with onsite SVQ assessors
- Update training plan with attendance sheet so correct data is used for reporting
- Issue and Control of completion certificates
Issuing of Training reports
- Management of training reports in line with internal stakeholders, audits and regulatory requirements
Administration of learning system for new and existing staff members (temp workers & contractors)
- Maintenance of leavers process for training documentation in line with GDPR requirements
- Update training records when documentation received from all departments
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Computer Literacy essential
- Fast and accurate when typing or entering data with meticulous attention to detail
- Keen to develop in role and supportive of process improving and new ways of working
- Ability to maintain confidence
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Team player
- Administration experience in a busy role preferred
To apply for a role with us, you must be eligible to work in the UK and able to travel to our site in Rosyth for work each day.
Please note, we retain the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.