Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing date: 24th September 2021
This is a qualified Social Worker's post within a busy Adult Services Team.
Main responsibilities will include undertaking assessments, care planning, monitoring and reviewing adults in the context of joint working. Knowledge of Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007 and Adults with Incapacity Legislation is required.
The post is based in Helensburgh and is a full time position 35 hrs per week.
You will be expected to participate in the standby rota for out of hours.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Caroline Lloyd, Team Leader, Operations. Tel 01436 658821. Email email@example.com
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.