We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a high level of skill and knowledge in interactive computing specifically, Games Development.
It is essential that you are educated to degree level or equivalent in the subject area with relevant up to date vocational experience. Teaching experience is not essential; however excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required together with the ability to build and maintain effective teacher/learner relationships with students which is a key aspect of the role.
If you are a highly effective team player who has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with students and colleagues we want you to come and join our team.
The College encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds.
(criteria marked * are desirable, all others are essential)
- Working knowledge of games development, computer systems and IT
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to develop and use appropriate learning/teaching/training materials
- * Knowledge and/or experience of the use of online learning materials
- Degree or equivalent qualification (SCQF Level 9) in relevant professional qualification in Games Development.
- Up to date experience in a games development
- * Teaching or training experience
- * Teaching qualification (TQFE or equivalent)
- * Assessment experience
- * Assessment qualification
- * ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
- * GTC registration
- Effective team player who actively supports others
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with students and colleagues
- Prioritises work effectively
- Meets deadlines
- Personally well-organised
- Evidence of commitment to equal opportunities
- Own practice reflects good health and safety practice
- Has undertaken mandatory staff development (if internal candidate)
- Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development
- Driving Licence
- *Willingness to use own vehicle for business purposes.