Our Production lines are fast and demanding and it's the role of our Line Leaders to ensure they're running at top capacity - creating top quality products for our customers.
Reporting into the Team Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring the team are motivated, the lines are running smoothly, the paperwork is completed and that the teams are being compliant. You will also oversee general cleaning and housekeeping.
Our manufacturing teams are a busy bunch and without them we wouldn't be the 2nd largest food manufacturer in the UK.
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? Click here.
As well as being really competitive you'll also have:
- Experience as a Supervisor / Line Leader within a busy Food Production environment
- The ability to problem solve and come up with quick solutions to problems
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- The ability to work at pace and isn't afraid of a little hard work
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
£38,882 to £55,000 per annum, Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 to £50,000 per annum, Newcastle upon Tyne
£21,900 to £24,400 per annum, Galashiels