We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to perform a range of administrative and receptionist duties within our main office to assist in the effective day to day operation of the business.
This is a temporary full time position based at Site 20, Kilmory Industrial Estate, Lochgilphead, Argyll, PA31 8RR.
Working pattern will be 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday.
- Answer phone calls and be a point of contact for visitors to the office, directing inquiries to co-workers, taking messages for absent co-workers, and responding appropriately to the caller's and visitor's needs.
- Keep track of office inventory and replenish supplies when necessary.
- Provide administrative support to co-workers by placing orders, obtaining quotations for materials and parts, printing, scanning and filing of correspondence, typing and proofreading data in documents.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers.
- Any other duty as delegated by senior management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks effectively.
- Proficiency in various computer software such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Always maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
Previous demonstratable experience within an office environment is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Further information regarding the requirements of this vacancy can be discussed with Janet McNaughton by calling 01546 602 389, otherwise interested applicants can apply by emailing their CV to email@example.com