Are you passionate about caring for children?
Are you calm, caring, and resilient?
Do you feel you are a great communicator? Are you enthusiastic and committed? Do you like to work as part of a team? Then we would love for you to apply!
New Reflexions are a child care organisation providing care, education, and therapy services to
young people who have experienced trauma in their lives resulting in emotional and behavioural
difficulties. New Reflexions Children’s Residential Service offers both short & long-term,
therapeutic placements for young people aged between 10 and 18 years of age. Birchwood is a
core home where young people receive nurture and a high level of therapeutic care and support.
Working a 4 days on, 8 days off rota pattern.
As an organisation we are currently expanding and experiencing an exciting period of growth and
therefore require more enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a residential care worker.
What you will need if you are interested in joining us:
· Full UK manual driving Licence
· Access to your own transport
· Passionate about helping children
· Keen interest in outdoor education is also an advantage as we encourage our young people to
be actively involved in the outdoors.
Our ethos has significantly contributed to us being regarded as an employer of choice within the
residential childcare sector. We can offer you:
· A company culture where people are valued, supported and their contributions are recognised.
· A Working environment that can be challenging at times but also extremely rewarding. You can
make a real difference to the lives of others.
· Industry-leading training, including a comprehensive two-week induction programme, that has
led to us becoming an employer of choice within our sector.
· A firm emphasis on learning and development, including opportunities to gain a range of
nationally recognised qualifications.
· Career development opportunities; we develop our staff and regularly promote from within.
· A highly competitive salary plus additional benefits including childcare vouchers, bike-to-work
scheme, workplace pension, and employee assistance programme.
£23,812 pro-rata, dependent upon previous experience and qualifications.
Due to the location of our homes, a full UK manual driving licence and access to transport
is required. It is highly likely that you will be required to work in more than one location.
Successful candidates will also be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure &
Barring check and PVG check.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.