The Global Digital Marketing & Analytics team support the development and delivery of Global Marketing strategic priorities globally. The team are responsible for delivering top of the funnel customer and client engagement and acquisition across all digital channels to reach and engage target audiences, generating awareness, deepening familiarity and generating leads. They are also responsible for providing meaningful insights through a fully considered analytics approach across all platforms and media.
The Senior Digital Strategy Manager – APAC will work as an integral part of the digital channel marketing function to develop and deliver various innovative and forward looking digital solutions supporting the Investments business. The role will focus on developing and executing digital initiatives and programs across both acquisition and retention strategies for this business area.
The role-holder will integrate digital communication strategies as part of the overall Marketing mix, driving effective targeting, engagement and customer growth. They will also identify and lead programs of digital innovation across the global business and Investment vector that will support a transformative marketing agenda. They will work closely with Digital Experience, Content & Global Channel Marketing, Operations and Proposition teams to develop and deliver leading strategies to engage and acquire customers.
- Play a key role in the development and delivery of the Global Digital Marketing strategy that will support our global business and provide the basis for vector/market specific localisation
- Own and direct the digital strategy for the Investments vector within the APAC region, delivering compelling digital experience and engagement programs
- Lead a team within a matrix organisation approach to deliver digital excellence across the region
- Drive adoption of insights and analytics with a proven approach to optimisation and clear KPI measurement and feedback
- Define the strategy and frameworks for delivery of multi-channel digital campaigns across all modern media channels – search, social, display, affiliates, content and email/marketing automation
- Represent the global digital marketing team across various stakeholder groups
- Deliver proven targeting methods and deep audience knowledge and understanding that ensures marketing spend is as efficient as possible across the Investments vector
- Build digital journeys working with relevant stakeholders to map and plan the end to end client journey and identify and lead programmes for improvement across the digital estate
- Own the APAC digital estate across web, social, email and search ensuring best practice is followed
- Own the digital budget for the Investments vector ensuring that the spend is allocated and optimised to drive growth and play a key role in management of the Global budget
- Work closely with stakeholders across operations and proposition to build out compelling future growth opportunities for the adviser vector with a view on customer insight and acquisition
- Lead roll out of global training program for digital skills ensuring curriculum and delivery is appropriate and specific to local market needs
- A clearly passionate, commercially minded digital acquisition specialist with experience in the APAC asset management industry
- Experience working in a senior digital marketing role and leading a team – through direct and matrix type management roles
- Strong knowledge of the APAC asset management market, products and demographic elements
- Good understanding of the global asset management industry and trends
- Hands on experience running digital marketing media campaigns with strong platform knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Content marketing/SEO
- Display marketing/Programmatic
- Experience designing and delivering multichannel campaigns focused on client growth through acquisition or cross-sell/upsell strategies
- Experience working to understand customer attribution and modelling options
- CRO knowledge and experience within a CRO focused environment
- Experience working within a performance marketing team
- Ability to prioritise and robust demand management to ensure delivery momentum
- Ability to simplify the complex across a variety of stakeholder groups and situations
We’re committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. We support a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
If you need assistance or an adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.