AKVA group Scotland, a leading global aquaculture service company, are looking to recruit a new team member in Inverness, Orkney & Shetland.
· Ensuring customer relationship are maintained and developed through high standards of service.
· Install, repair, renew and maintain electrical installations as required, meeting all legislative requirements.
· Installation, planned preventative routine maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair, corrective maintenance, and support of the AKVA group range of products (Feed Systems, Barges, Camera Systems, Power Infrastructure, Lights, Net Cleaning).
· Complete job activity electronically and ensure all required parts to complete are captured.
· Out of hours on call rota providing remote support to AKVA group range of products
· Ensuring the company vehicle is maintained to a high standard.
· Minimum HND technical qualification or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline.
· Good understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical principles.
· The ability to work independently and under pressure.
· An understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
· Knowledge of rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
· Highly organised.
· Excellent customer focus.
· Full clean UK driving licence.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Experience of land based and marine based aquaculture is advantageous
· £ Competitive
· In-depth product training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development.
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· 27 Days Holiday plus 4 Additional at Christmas & New Year
· Additional 5 days holidays after 5 years’ service
· Company van provided
· Field-based with travel as business needs require throughout Scotland and Ireland.
· Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week, with occasional weekend on call rota system.
Our values, customer focus, aquaculture knowledge, reliability and enthusiasm, motivate us in performing at our best all the time.