About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the role.
Developing the overall project plan for introducing new products or to market (alongside Product Manager and Product Engineer), or an improvement project • Accountable to Product Manager for coordination and day-to-day management of projects
• Reporting and Communication performance of project as it progresses (i.e over / under budget, on schedule, scope management), enabling product team to make decisions • Highlighting project risks, change management, mitigation measures • Managing project resources, including financial budget and people. • 75% inward looking / 25% outward looking
• Project management capability
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Analytical, proactive and predictive
• People and relationship management
• Product appropriate project management skills (e.g. scrum master etc), using different techniques for differ
Sound like you? Here’s
what you’ll need to
• Degree in an Engineering or equivalent with a good understanding of product and system design, development, manufacturing, and operation. • Qualified to APM PMQ or equivalent Behaviours
• Organised, Perseverance, Resilience, Tenacious , Flexible (not breakable)
• Collaborative, Even tempered, #orangebehaviours
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.