JOB VACANCY *** Immediate Start ***
Job Title: Administrator/Bookkeeper/ Relief Childcare Worker
Location: Pairc Playgroup, Kershader Resource Centre, South Lochs, Isle of Lewis HS2 9QB and at times may be based at Laxay Showground.
10 weekly hours of admin at £11.50/ 10 weekly Childcare hours at £9-11.50 dependant on experience. Additional weekly relief childcare hours are highly likely.
• All basic bookkeeping duties including purchases
• Monthly payroll (including auto-enrolment pensions)
• Bank and credit card reconciliation
• Raising and distributing invoices and monthly account statements
• Supporting the day to day running of the nursery
• Responding to email enquiries
• Ordering all supplies/keeping stock
• Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents
Admin or bookkeeping experience with high level understanding of general
Highly competent in MS Office, Word and Excel
Possess an organised, methodical and systematic approach to work
Strong Attention to Detail
Ability to Work Without Supervision
Excellent Time Management Skills
Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace
Childcare Requirements (Qualified/Unqualified) training will be provided.
Support staff with snack/lunch preparations, daily staff lunch cover, relief cover for sickness/holidays, support staff with daily duties.
Email email@example.com for further information and job description. Position is subject to apply to PVG scheme.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.