Job title: Digital Experience Assistant
Contract type: Full -time, permanent
Business area: Platform Operations
Abrdn is one of the world’s largest investment companies, and we are built on a long standing culture of caring about the future and making a positive impact. Together we invest for a better future. We do it to make a difference to the lives of our clients and customers, our employees, society and our shareholders.Our strategy is to build a vibrant and value-creating purpose-led organisation, with the current and future needs of our stake holders at the heart of all we do.
Our Client Engagement Hub, is a centre of excellence for experience and education. We have world leading technology driving digital first journey’s for our clients. Our key role, is to support digital first by offering education and assistance to advisers and customers on our platform service, through various communication channels predominately over the phone or by webchat.
It’s an exciting time to be joining our team, we’re passionate about doing the right thing – first time for our advisers and customers and if you are too, this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of abrdn, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, through our telephony, webchat and digital support channels
- Receive, listen and promptly respond to customers queries using your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs
- Utilise your digital expertise to support in driving customer adoption and speed of response in driving right first time resolution
- Maintain experienced knowledge and awareness of the market we operate in, keeping up-to-date with digital market place ensuring expertise are translated into creative solutions
- Championing the Customer providing valuable feedback to support continuous improvement through route cause analysis and tracking general patterns
- Reporting issues to IT to reduce failure demand as quickly as possible
- Support our customers in becoming Digital Adopters, being an advocate of our systems
What we are looking for:
- Digitally savvy with experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, web & video chat providing real time support
- Customer service focused, being responsible for the customers' experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Problem solving skills - when presented with a customer request find a solution calmly and optimally
- Organisation skills – ability to multi task and sort large amounts of information, record, track and document with detail and accuracy
- Great teammate who is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving digital environment
- Digital literacy and knowledge (software, email, video chats)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence key partners
There's more to working life than coming home with a good salary. We have an environment where you can learn, get involved and be supported.
When you join us, your reward will be one of the best around, including 40 days annual leave, a 16% employer pension contribution, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits including gym discounts, season ticket loans and access to an employee discount site amongst many others. You can read more about our benefits here.
How we create value
Our strategic drivers are the foundations from which we deliver for all our stake holders: High Impact Intelligence, Enduring Relationships, Connections without borders and Future fit. You can find out more about our values here.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. We support a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
If you need assistance or an adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.