Ground Floor Team Member - Premier Inn - Millburn Road - 65 Bedrooms
25-30 hours - Over 5 days - Other contract will be considered
9.21 Per Hour - With pay for progresssion as standard.
Have you got the chat? we love people who can talk for the UK as you will make every single one of our guests feel at home. You might be taking a food order, pouring a cocktail, checking our guest into our amazing rooms or simply being a wee nosey into what our guests our up to for the day. If this sound like you then get the application out the way and lets grab a coffee and see where you will fit into the Pemier Inn family in Inverness.
At Premier Inn you'll really help lead the way, setting us aside from our competitors- Your welcoming smile, hands on approach and cross training really sets the standards of our hotels, allowing us to offer and deliver an exceptional experience for our guests. Our guests will see you in reception, they’ll also see you in the restaurant and bar and overall, you’ll be on hand making sure every service our guests use outside of their rooms is turned into a great experience.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Skills and experience
Experience for the role would be an advantage, but isn’t essential, with our structured induction and ongoing training plan to support you in your role, it’s about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Be comfortable working as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment (if it’s from within food and beverage that’s an added bonus!).
- Have a passion and natural flair for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Have good computer skills.
- Be a natural problem solver.
What is a Team Member?
Following your induction and with our amazing ongoing training you will:
- Be an multi-skilled team member from welcoming and checking in guests into the hotel for their stay to serving them in the bar and restaurant.
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- My Rewards platform, where you can recognise your team mates and are celebrated and rewarded for top performance, team incentives and for delivering amazing guest experiences.
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.