One of the family...
The clue is in the name. We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small and all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of outdoor and indoor things to do and a fun place to work.
The Ballachulish Hotel
The Ballachulish Hotel is in a spectacular spot. A place where our guests come to explore but also kick back and soak up our service, food, drink and spectacular views. Our team also know a thing or two about the area as they’ve scaled mountains, explored lochs and found some much-loved spots to explore.
About the role
You’ll be part of our busy Housekeeping Team with one of the most important jobs in the business – making sure our guests get a good night’s sleep! You’ll be hard working and committed to exceptional customer service. You’ll ensure our bedrooms and public areas are kept immaculate, achieving the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests. We want our customers to be ‘wowed’ and believe everyone has their part to play in making this happen. So, as well as taking pride in ensuring our hotel is kept spotless, you’ll provide a friendly and welcoming service to all our guests at The Ballachulish Hotel.
What we need from you:
- Customer service – a friendly, welcoming personality is a given.
- Enthusiasm - a true passion for hospitality, along with your genuine smile and desire to get it right for the customer
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.