About the role
At the Crieff Hydro Family of Hotels, we're not fans of the phrase 'something for everyone': But in the case of accommodation it just happens to be true. We’ve got standard rooms, executive rooms and luxury self-catering accommodation. And no matter the type of accommodation, every room has one thing in common, it has to be spotlessly clean and presented beautifully. That’s where you come in. You’ll dust, hoover, clean bathrooms and make beds, paying attention to all the little touches that make a difference and WOW our guests during their stay.
What we need from you:
- Customer service – a friendly, welcoming personality is a given.
- Enthusiasm - a true passion for hospitality, along with your genuine smile and desire to get it right for the customer
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available