CLEANING SUPERVISOR – NORTHAMPTON DEPOT
At Stagecoach in Northampton we are looking for a flexible, self-motivated, friendly and reliable Cleaning Supervisor who has the experience to lead and motivate our Engineering team. We encourage you to work under your own initiative, but you should also enjoy working as part of a dedicated team. The shift pattern is a late shift Monday to Friday and the occasional weekend work to cover holidays. The role includes the fuelling, parking, cleaning and ensuring that our cleaning team are meeting our high standards and targets, while maintaining Health and Safety standards at all times. All successful candidates will be subject to a company medical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fuelling and maintaining vehicle cleanliness of the Company’s fleet of 100+ vehicles
- To the highest standards
- Carrying out cleaning audits
- Maintaining cleaning equipment stock levels
- Follow instructions set out by the Engineering Manager
- Ensuring Standards and Targets are Meet
- Ensuring all shifts are covered (Holiday planning)
- Carrying out checks and top ups of Oils and Coolant
- Sweeping, Mopping, Sanitizing and Vehicle Scheduled Cleans
A full UK Driving Licence is essential for this position – PCV/HGV is desirable. Training for a PCV Licence is available after a qualifying period.
In return we can offer a salary of £21,000 per annum, supportive working environment, career development opportunities as well as training courses. You will also receive free bus travel for yourself, partner and children, and the opportunity to join our Company Pension Scheme.
If you’ve got the experience and are interested then please email me your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 24th September 2021
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.