BrewDog are on a mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be the heartbeat of our Customer Service team, keeping things organised so that our customer service advisors and customer service team leads can focus on spending time with our customers and crew. You’ll be the benchmark for customer service, leading by example, taking initiative on improvements, and providing support to ensure the team are delivering the best customer service and leaving our customers with a positive experience.
The day to day:
- Support our Customer Service Team Leads in monitoring all SLAs to ensure we are hitting best in class metrics
- Engage with our customers on the frontline, mucking in during spikes where needed and supporting our Customer Service Team Leads with any customer escalations
- Coordinate the team rota so that we always have enough resource cover
- Ensure our customer insight data is as accurate as possible, educating the team on using reason codes/tagging etc and pull together regular reporting to assist with service improvements and to help share customer insight with the wider business
- Look after team communication, that moves at speed, ensuring all customer advisors have the most up to date information to be able to provide a great service
- Gathering information to write up CS FAQs/terms and conditions for review, plus look after our CS knowledgebase
- Handle our charity requests and support our Head of CX with this programme
- Support with looking after our CS agency contact, processing invoices and timesheets
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues that arise and escalate through appropriate channels
- Manage high-profile VIP/gifting orders
- Support our Customer Service Team Leads with CS improvement projects
Support our Head of CX with wider customer experience improvements and projects
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team sits in our wider Digital team. A large number of our current team are based within commutable distance to our Big Smoke office. You have the option to work from home, or at our London office, or a bit of both but we’d love it if you were based near enough to travel to Old Street, for regular work together days in the office and in person collaboration with the wider Digital team, on a flexible basis. Our Customer Service opening hours are currently 8am – 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
- A self-starter, able to manage own priorities in an ever-changing environment
- A service nerd, customer obsessed through and through, always wanting the best experience for our customers
- Hard working and as passionate as they come
- You’ll see problems as opportunities and be vocal in helping to drive a Customer First approach across the wider Digital team
- Able to work in a high-volume environment, especially during our peak/Christmas trading periods
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written