BrewDog are on a mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into our Head of CX, you will be responsible for driving service excellence in our customer service team. You’ll manage the day to day of CS alongside our Customer Service Team Lead – Shopping Specialist, ensuring that all of our customers receive WOW service across all touchpoints. You’ll take a lead on customer service improvement projects, ensuring that we’re working as smart as possible with a flair for innovation and interest in technology. You’ll people manage a team of customer service advisors plus a customer service coordinator, supporting them with their growth and development.
The day to day:
- Lead and develop a team of multi-lingual customer service advisors and ensure we’re hitting world class service levels at all times, in particular NPS, across multiple channels including email, social media, livechat, WhatsApp and video
- Deliver against our surprise and delight programme to ensure you’re inspiring a team to create real magical moments for our customers
- Flag customer contact trends after investigation to ensure we have the opportunity to resolve customer pain points as quickly as possible
- Project launch new customer service channels and ensure the level of service is consistent across channels
- Quality monitor and analyse customer service advisor contacts and provide feedback/coaching to drive service improvements
- Manage the relationship with third party providers/agencies (Freshworks, CS recruitment agency etc)
- Engage with our customers on the frontline, mucking in during spikes where needed and handle any customer escalations from customer service advisors
- Lead Customer Service improvement projects by identifying CS technology, or process efficiency opportunities and manage those from discovery through to implementation
Onboard new customer service advisors and be responsible for an ongoing regular training programme
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team sits in our wider Digital team. A large number of our current team are based within commutable distance to our Big Smoke office. You have the option to work from home, or at our London office, or a bit of both but we’d love it if you were based near enough to travel to Old Street, for regular work together days in the office and in person collaboration with the wider Digital team, on a flexible basis. Our Customer Service opening hours are currently 8am – 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
- A self-starter, able to manage own priorities in an ever-changing environment
- A service nerd, customer obsessed through and through, always wanting the best experience for our customers
- Hard working and as passionate as they come
- You’ll see problems as opportunities and be vocal in helping to drive a Customer First approach across the wider Digital team
- Exceptional people skills and ability to develop and coach people with success
- Able to work in a high-volume environment especially during our peak/Christmas trading periods
- Super organised and ability to communicate project updates to our Head of CX and stakeholders