The BrewDog Quality department ensure we make beer synonymous with quality through providing objective scientific analysis, safe and structured ways of working to certified standards and innovative continuous improvement, to deliver the best beer experience to our incredible customers.
About the Role
The core function of the BrewDog Quality team is to ensure each batch of final product we release is of the highest quality: from our core beer range, to NPD and BrewDog Distilling Co. spirits.
- Actively ensuring the brewery is audit ready and driving improvements in GMP standards by carrying out site audits and monitoring corrective actions.
- Work closely with production and supply chain teams to ensure compliance with Food Safety Certification requirements.
- Working closely with laboratory team on product testing and associated quality assurance documentation.
- Management of customer complaints: investigating and working with Operational teams to reduce incidence.
- Creating quality documentation (product specifications, certificates of analysis).
- Maintaining Approved Supplier matrix and associated suppliers’ documentation.
- Carrying out quality checks on product labels to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Supporting brewery food safety managements system prerequisite programme (calibrations, pest control, hygiene, training).
- Auditing system traceability documentation.
- Contributing to site Continuous Improvement activities and projects to drive quality and food safety improvements.
- Creating quality assurance and quality control SOPs and procedures.
- Experience of working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment.
- Experience if working with quality and food safety management system (BRC, FSSC22000, HACCP).
- Internal auditor training.
- Excellent IT skills including excel and word.
- A passion for beer!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.