We are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Your role as part of our supply chain planning team will be controlling the on time and in full delivery of re-pack operations and supply from our warehouse operation teams and any contracted 3rd party supply partners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sitting within the supply chain function and at the heart of BrewDog’s engine room this role is a pivotal cog and extension to the supply and production operations of our Ellon Brewery. The majority of re-pack undertaken from our Hop Hub warehouse facility in Eurocentral and where this role will be based from.
Core areas of responsibility:
- Full supply co-ordination and accountability for our re-pack and 3rd party supply activity
- Planning & scheduling of all re-pack components from supplier base to meet re-pack plan and deliverables
- Ownership of glassware supply and management across all channels and re-pack activity
- Setting and maintaining safety stock levels, and maintaining service at >98.5% for our customers
- Creating seasonal and long term repack plans in conjunction with the supply planners and repack teams
- Resource scheduling for re-pack operation for our own warehouse activity
- BOM and cost controlling for all re-pack components supporting wider cost and activity tracking in this area driving efficiency and process optimisation
- SOP creation and management of controlled repack documents
- Stock controlling and inventory ownership for re-pack operations
- Reporting, tracking and development of KPI’s
- Short interval control tracking to set and drive standards and performance metrics
- Supply chain co-ordination for all NPD produced via re-pack or 3rd party supply
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams, setting expectations and project managing NPD/key repack projects to ensure deadlines and delivery to customer is met
- Working with supply and materials planners to give clear visibility of requirements, and to ensure the delivery of all components are met in time for repack
- Accountable for the repack element of obsolescence of materials and finished, minimising any write off
- Liaison relationship management of 3rd party re-pack partners
- Awareness and compliance for all labelling needs through the re-pack operation
- Communication is key both internally and externally and we are looking for someone to be visible and challenging the status quo on the floor and across day to day activities and interactions.
It is essential you have experience of working in FMCG manufacturing with a proven track record in supply chain planning, inventory controlling and project management.
Experience and advanced in Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office Microsoft applications as well as planning systems and other ERP systems is highly desired.
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to plan and structure your work and manage multiple activities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with high levels of change
- Strong and confident communicator
- High attention to detail
- A strong KPI based approach to performance management and improvement
- Be a team player but thrive just as brilliantly independently
- Team fit is critical to us in supply chain
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.