One of the family...
The clue is in the name. We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small and all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of outdoor and indoor things to do and a fun place to work.
The Kingshouse Hotel
The Kingshouse Hotel is part landmark hotel, part adventurer’s bunkhouse – slap-bang in Glencoe and on Scotland’s world-famous West Highland Way. We have 57 bedrooms offering a great night’s sleep plus the bunkhouse offering shared rooms, a restaurant and two bars. Everyone is welcome and everyone will feel at home.
About the role
From check-in to departure, you’ll deliver exceptional customer service for our guests. You inject the ‘wow’ factor into our welcome. For those moments when we haven’t got it just right, you’ll listen and most importantly act. Passionate about creating outstanding experiences, you’ll walk in our customers shoes - putting them at the heart of everything you do.
What we need from you
- Reception and booking system experience – this might be the next step you’ve been waiting for
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Listen – we don’t make assumptions; we listen to what our guests have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
We’re only a 40-minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.