62743Our Production lines are fast and demanding and it's the role of our Line Leaders to oversee a set area of operations, driving standards by ensuring increased consistency of delivery. You will drive our ways of working and site processes and provide the tools and training to remove process inconsistencies.
Reporting into the Team Manager you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing an area of operations
- Create top quality products for our customers
- Ensuring the team are motivated, the lines are running smoothly, the paperwork is completed and the teams are being compliant
- You will also oversee general cleaning and housekeeping
- Improve performance and adhere to site policies and standards
- Work closely with other teams e.g. engineering, despatch and the people team
- Working in variable temperatures which can be around 8 degrees
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? Click here.
As well as being a great people person you'll also have:
- Experience as a Supervisor / Line Leader within a busy Food Production environment
- The ability to problem solve and come up with quick solution
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- The ability to work at pace and isn't afraid of a little hard work
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
In return for your hard work, you’ll get a great pension, private healthcare (applicable roles), colleague & friends and family discounts, money off at over 850 retailers with My Perks, and much more.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.