To be ultimately responsible for the efficient and effective day to day cleaning and to provide a safe and clean environment, leaving people with a good impression of the cleaning service on site. To ensure a high-level standard of cleaning. To ensure cleaning on site is complaint with Sodexo/Diageo standards and UK legislations at all time.
- To manage daily the effective operation of the cleaning service on site.
- Monitor the financial performance of all cleaning contracts, and to conduct the necessary investigations and improvement plans in conjunction with the operational teams. Control of use of third-party cleaners for cover.
- To ensure adequate staffing levels across site including relief staff for planned and unplanned cover.
- To process all holiday requests and cover with trained and competent operatives.
- Managing cleaning staff attendance records including sickness and annual leave.
- To train newly appointed cleaners in line with Sodexo mandatory requirements and site-specific requirements.
- Maintain standards of discipline and welfare amongst all team members in accordance with the company policies and values
- To liaise with Sodexo and Client personnel as necessary and as instructed in order to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective cleaning service.
- To prioritise tasks and respond to ad hoc requests.
- To complete and submit report forms relating to any accident/incident.
- To ensure the necessary internal cleaning audits are undertaken and provide a detailed action plan and manage all non-compliance.
- Understand client requirements and provide cleaning solutions to meet and exceed needs and contribute to achieving customer objectives.
- Ensure all relevant Sodexo/client paperwork is completed and audit to ensure accuracy
- To ensure the team follow the key management process with quarterly/annual audits carried out
- To ensure all necessary cleaning are being conducted efficiently
- To report any faults or defects immediately to the help desk
- Ensure all cleaning risk assessments are updated and trained out
- To collate and update all emergency response process on site
- To enforce Sodexo Cleaning related procedures and SOP’s.
- To attend training courses as required.
- Assisting with fire evacuations on site
- Ensure GDPR compliance with all Diageo and Sodexo standards
- To ensure all cleaners are in the correct uniform and high standards
- Flexible and must be available for major events on site
The Ideal Candidate
- To be able to develop and build good client & customer
- Cleaning experience with strong communication skills
- Strong Cleaning management experience within a corporate/ high end retail or events environment
- Relationship management, understanding of external and internal customer management
- To be able to prioritise and complete tasks
- To be able to respond to a variety of needs and work pressures created by the customer and colleagues
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR
- All employees are expected to adhere to Sodexo health and safety
- To be able to write accurate, legible operational reports
- Able to operate Microsoft/Excel/Power point and SharePoint
- Understanding of Integrated Facilities Management
- First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (); employee engagement and recognition services () and through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.