We're recruiting for a Key Operative Machine to join our busy manufacturing site. You will work within the production team to maintain and run the production lines to ensure quality products are produced for our customers in a safe, efficient, and hygienic environment - It's fast paced, high volume and extremely demanding.
Reporting into a Team Manager you will:
- Run the production line, conduct system set ups and calibration to ensure all orders are met
- Carry out packaging and product changeovers and complete compliance paperwork
- Use trained skills to physically build up machines on multiple production lines
- Complete tasks efficiently in order to reduce waste, downtime and giveaway, maximising overall equipment effectiveness
- Complete general cleaning and housekeeping
- Work flexibly to support all areas of the business where required to ensure service levels are met
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? Click here.
As well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment you will:
- Comply with all relevant business and site policies such as Health and Safety and Food Safety standards
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and teamwork with the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment producing quality and safe products for customers
- Have strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Be open to working in a production environment with varying temperatures
In return for your hard work, you’ll get a great pension, private healthcare (applicable roles), colleague & friends and family discounts, money off at over 850 retailers with My Perks, and much more.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.