This is an exciting and rare opportunity to develop an already successful catering operation, which is not open at night allowing a unique lifestyle in the world of hospitality.
The successful candidate will have extensive business experience including managing relationships at a senior level and a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability even in a challenging market such as the current economic climate. With a passion for food and customer service, the successful candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people.
You will be:
· A Customer Service Ambassador
· A Great Leader with a proven track record
· Collaborative, flexible and reliable
· Able to support a rapidly changing programme
· Positive with an approachable manner
· Ensuring a safe, secure, and legal work environment
· Energised and fuelled by a high paced operation and equally high expectations, you’re resilient, and skilled at managing multiple and often competing priorities
· Highly motivated and possess an immense sense of pride in your work; you're passionate about delivering the high standards for our guests in line with the House of Bruar brand
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.