We're recruiting for an Ecommerce Administrator to provide support to our Online Team with a focus on product data management, supplier liaison, maintaining the critical path and general administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting the online team with product uploads and content to the website
- Collating product specs, images, copy and parcel information required for product setup
- Following the marketing plan to ensure all relevant products are online
- Adding promotional text to products
- Picking up queries related to online product from our customer services team
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any issues regarding product setup and delivery
- Working knowledge of digital, with an understanding of ecommerce.
- Creative thinking, strong organisational skills and the ability to work to brief following brand guidance.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you will be building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Strong planning, prioritisation, presentation and problem-solving skills. You’ll need to be comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Generous team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall.
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer.
- 33 days annual leave (prorated to fixed term contract length)
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.