Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 25th October 2021
Are you interested in working as part of a team, providing care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own home? We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and compassionate people to join our Care at Home Team based in the Kintyre area to support members of the community to maintain their independence at home and achieve their personal aims and objectives.
This role includes assisting with Personal Care and Reablement practice. We provide paid comprehensive induction and training for all staff. For those seeking regular, scheduled work there is a rolling rota pattern.
If you are looking for employment that is more flexible, our service is always looking for Casual Workers to provide ad hoc support on variable hours.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Sarah Livingstone/Catriona Smith - Home Care Organiser
Telephone - 01586 555977/01546 604087
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.