Our Customer Service Advisors are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and ensuring that all of our customers receive a WOW experience throughout their journey with us. We're looking for a talented individual to join our close knit Edinburgh team.
What you'll be doing
- Engaging customers in conversations to understand their needs or issues and provide them with the best possible solutions or right first-time resolution.
- Complaint resolution that exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Maintaining and updating our records for members of our loyalty scheme.
- Reporting & analysis of issues in order to reduce contacts per order & cost of resolution.
- Reporting & analysis of returns & replacements to highlight/resolve quality issues & damages.
- Supporting store colleagues with home delivery.
- Replying and interacting with customers on social media.
- Resolving webchat queries.
- Liaising with delivery companies to ensure the smooth delivery of orders to customers.
What you'll bring
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre or a similar retail customer service environment.
- Strong planning, prioritisation, presentation and problem-solving skills. You'll need to be comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you will be resilient and resourceful with a ‘can do' attitude with the ability to respond to reactive situations.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment.
- PC literate and a proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
It's a super place to work
- Generous team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall.
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer.
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- Company paid life insurance plus a bunch of flexible benefits.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.