Be part of the family...
We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we’re set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we’ve been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities– there really is something for everyone!
We’re not sure who loves Big Country, our children’s club, more – the parents or the children! Offering two, free fun-filled sessions to our littlest guests every day, we welcome children from ages 2 to 12 seven days a week, all year round.
About the role
Not only is BIG Country, our incredible child care facility packed with every activity you can think of, we also have a 900-acre estate to explore, so the possibilities are endless!! You’ll lead children in indoor and outdoor activities, from Clan Castle to outdoor sport. The emphasis here is on play, and making sure children have fun – after all, this is a holiday destination. We’re registered to take up to 140 children between the ages of 0-12 at each of our 3-daily sessions. We have a separate games area for the teenagers and we have daily entertainment on offer for all the family. With all this, we can certainly promise you a fast paced and dynamic experience: And with different children arriving on an almost daily basis, you can be confident no two days will ever be the same.
What we need from you:
- A formal qualification in Childcare – with a knack for making little people smile
- Good Listener – we don’t make assumptions; we listen to what our children and parents have to say – the good and the bad
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
qualified, learning, childcare, practioner
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.