We have exciting opportunities to join us in Edinburgh within an expanding team of Transaction Reporting Analysts. The team is responsible for the production monitoring and oversight of daily Trade, Position and Transaction reporting data. The team delivers key management processes pertaining to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), EMIR MAS, ASIC and SFTR reporting.
This opportunity will suit someone with experience of the relevant regulations and knowledge of the trade flow in an asset management business. If you have a passion to learn more, then this sophisticated and vital area of the organisation could be for you!
Reporting to the Senior Analyst, this role delivers oversight and exception management processes as well as investigating issues arising from these processes, handling partner concern where appropriate. Another key duty involves assisting in operational processes with a critical third party supplier in the production MiFID II reporting. You will also collaborate with third party suppliers, IT, and other key contacts as appropriate.
Experience, Qualifications and key competencies include:
- Good knowledge of applicable regulations
- Familiarity with investment management and the fund regulatory environment, investment process and instrument characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities, with the ability to focus and plan
- Communication – can communicate and work effectively with people at all levels across the organisation;
- Customer understanding – works hard to understand the needs of internal and external customers and tailors approach;
- Ability to embrace challenges when working to variable timescales;
- Integrity – is open and clear in all communications and presents the organisation in the best possible manner;
- Responsibility – feels a sense of ownership, caring about key outcomes and helping to support the wider Regulatory Reporting function; and
- Resourcefulness/Resilience – Sees barriers as a challenge and will identify ways to overcome challenges.
There's more to working life than coming home with a good salary. We have an environment where you can learn, get involved and be supported.
When you join us, your reward will be one of the best around, including 40 days annual leave, a 16% employer pension contribution, a discretionary, performance based bonus, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits including gym discounts, season ticket loans and access to an employee discount site amongst many others. You can read more about our benefits here.
How we build value
Our strategic drivers are the foundations from which we deliver for all our partners: High Impact Intelligence, Enduring Relationships, Connections without borders and Future fit. You can find out more about our values here.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. We support a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
If you need assistance or an adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.