Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 25th October 2021
Greenwood is a dynamic and inclusive home support environment for adults with learning and physical disabilities.
We work within the National Care Standards framework and work towards implementing the outcomes recommended in the Keys to Life Strategy. The nature of support is changing to ensure that all the people we support have full participation and inclusion with the decisions that affect their lives.
We need enthusiastic people to join our dedicated team at Greenwood. You should be passionate about holistic support and have firm ethics to ensure that the people we support have full, inclusive and meaningful lives. This includes support with all aspects of their daily lives- personal care, menu planning, preparation of meals, medication and support with laundry. As well as daily living tasks you will support people to have meaningful activities, social inclusions and outcomes. Successful candidate must have skills in a caring or support role/or have relevant skills that the approaches can be learned.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
01586 559010 / 01586 551164
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.