One of the family...
The clue is in the name. We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small and all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of outdoor and indoor things to do and a fun place to work.
The Kingshouse in Glencoe
A Scottish institution given a new lease of life. The Kingshouse Hotel is part landmark hotel, part adventurer’s bunkhouse – slap-bang in Glencoe and on Scotland’s world-famous West Highland Way. We have 57 bedrooms offering a great night’s sleep plus the bunkhouse offering shared rooms, a restaurant and two bars. Everyone is welcome and everyone will feel at home.
About the role
You’ll be part of our busy Housekeeping Team with one of the most important jobs in the business – making sure our guests get a good night’s sleep!
You’ll be hard working and committed to exceptional customer service. You’ll ensure our bedrooms and public areas are kept immaculate, achieving the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests.
We want our customers to be ‘wowed’ and believe everyone has their part to play in making this happen. So, as well as taking pride in ensuring our hotel is kept spotless, you’ll provide a friendly and welcoming service to all our guests at Kingshouse Hotel.
What we need from you:
- Customer service – a friendly, welcoming personality is a given.
- Enthusiasm - a true passion for hospitality, along with your genuine smile and desire to get it right for the customer
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available in one of the world’s most stunning locations
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
housekeeping, cleaning, time management