Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role
You will work with key stakeholders and operational SMEs to understand the requirements and application of the processes used to deliver for our customers. You will be required to understand how your agile development tasks align with the strategic Network Delivery and wider Openreach business unit’s deliverables.
You will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the tactical Microsoft application suite. You will be expected to provide support in delivering robust solutions to the organisation whilst working alongside a team of other service insight individuals, who are focussed on the governance, programmatic and regional responsibilities.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Own Agile technical deliveries that have been identified by the business from requirement capture through to proof of concepts and into deployment.
- Guide project development efforts towards successful analytic delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to others, where appropriate, within the team to maintain multi-skilling and best practice.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing excellent governance and standardisation techniques, in-line with brand principles.
- Establish and maintain good stakeholder relationships at various levels of seniority, from senior management to subject matter experts in the field.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Experience of managing complex customer solutions and delivery.
- Ability to use SQL to extract and manipulate data, such as via Oracle or Streamsets.
- Ability to build dashboards using data visualisation applications like Qlik, Apex, Outsystems or other visualisation tools.
- Ability to manipulate data and turn them into business outcomes that will help drive improvements in the business.
- Ability to utilise automation techniques, through the use of VBA, PowerQuery and other robotic platforms would be advantageous.
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We're a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission - to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.