Hotel Manager Designate- South Lake District - Premier Inn
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to become a multi site Hotel Manager at Premier Inn. Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
Offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary up to £31,300K, Competitive benefits, great perks and discounts as well as stand out bonus potential.
As Hotel Manager you’ll lead the way in taking the business to the next level. Creating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences making us the most loved hotel brand.
Ideally, demonstrating a wealth of management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results.
- Lead and manage multiple sites creating a synergy. Empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
- Drive commercial best practice, maximise on growth opportunities, exercising financial and revenue management.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Embrace accountability for delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
What you'll get
In addition to a competitive salary within the hospitality sector, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- 33 days annual leave
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.