Bar Staff - Table Table Esk Valley
Escellent rates of pay and great company benefits.
At Table Table every guest is greeted with a warm welcome…. So, you’ll be the friendly face of our restaurant, greeting, seating and serving all guests with a smile. You’ll ensure every moment; from taking orders, serving the drinks, delivering the main course, to taking payments with a genuine ‘thank you’ is timely, efficient and delivered with enthusiasm. It’s all about creating great memories, you’ll add the little touches that make a visit to our restaurant a great experience!
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience
You don’t necessarily need previous experience to do this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment,
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and maintaining standards
- To be able to learn new skills quickly, multitask and remain calm when under pressure.
What is a Restaurant Team Member?
- Working your team mates on the bar, the restaurant floor, in our kitchen and the management team, you’ll support each other ensuring that you always deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- You’ll learn all about our latest drinks and food menu, to recommend your personal favourites, adding your personality and passion for giving great guest service.
Work with Whitbread
At Whitbread, we’ve a proven 278-year track record of helping people reach their full potential. We were voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
As a Team Member, you’ll build a career with Whitbread, enjoy the chance to shine every day with our training programmes steering you on your path to even more. Plus, there’s great benefits like:
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- The Whitbread Privilege Card giving you 25% discount across our Restaurant brands such as Beefeater and Brewers Fayre, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Huge discounts on our ‘Premier Inn famous’ Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution and Annual Sharesave scheme
- 50% off food whilst on shift
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have restaurants across the nation. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.