The main role of a Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) Coordinator will be to support senior management in their allocated school to embed the Developing the Young Workforce Strategy and other employer offers within the curriculum. They will create and implement a structure for employer engagement which reflects the school’s demographic and maintain a robust network of partners within the local business community. In doing so they support school management in fulfilling national priorities around employability, Career Education Standard and Work Placement Standard.
The DYW School Co-ordinator will be based in the School Environment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- This post is not career graded
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum (pro rata)
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- Temporary contract until 31 March 2022
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post will be school based.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Nina Hogmo, DYW School Coordinator, Telephone on 01595 744490 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.