A bit about the role…
We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of EDF, one of the bigger energy companies!
As one of our Engineers you will be primarily responsible for the safe installation, maintenance and removal of smart meters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments. We strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers ensuring they are well informed on the benefits and safe usage of their new smart meter.
- 2k Loyalty bonus paid after every 6 months service (T&C's apply)
- Achievable annual OTE £36,000 however uncapped bonus (Basic £30,000)
- Potential bonus payable after installation of 4.2 Meter per day (subject to T&C's)
- 20 days holiday + 8 day bank holidays
- Company van
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving business
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000’s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend and Earn scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- 45 hour working week
What you’ll need to be successful…
We promise to deliver the best service to our customers, to be able to achieve this we strive for our skilled Engineers to be passionate and take a real pride in what they do. You will also:
- Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification (within 6 months of expiry)
- Have previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial).
- Ideally have been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential).
- Hold a current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Have previous practical experience in a dual fuel role – minimum of 6 month on-the-job experience.
- Have experience of operating mobile IT hardware.
Please note, we take customer and colleague safety very seriously, all candidates will be subject to a mandatory drug and alcohol screening as part of the assessment process. All offers of employment will also be subject to a DBS and relevant vetting checks alongside a colour vision test.
Who we are…
By joining the Morrison Data Services team you will get the opportunity to become part of our journey, helping to scope, define and grow the organisation to its fullest potential. We are part of M Group Services Energy Retail Division who is proud to be one of the UK’s largest utilities support organisations – and we’re still growing with some exciting times ahead.
We are part of M Group Services, a £1.4 billion turnover business, with a wide and diverse field of operations that regularly presents opportunities for growth. We work with our clients and partners to ensure we keep abreast of industry developments and remain at the forefront of progress. We have been one of the Times 100 Top Track Companies for the last three years running.
At Morrison Data Services we recognise and value the benefits from our workforce diversity. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment to develop a culture where our people feel included and valued.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.