Can this be added for Crieff please:
Be part of the family...
We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we’re set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we’ve been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities– there really is something for everyone!
About the role
You'll be a key member of our great Spa & Leisure team. Your organisation skills will make everyone else’s day run smoothly. As the face Spa and Lesiure, you’ll understand the importance of first impressions. You’ll manage the reservation systems, coordinate all telephone, written and email enquiries and resolve any guest issues. During quite times on the reception desk, you’ll take the opportunity to get out into the resort, talk to our customers and promote the spa facilities and products.
Ideally, you'll have worked in a hotel or leisure style environment, or have a retail beauty background. You’ll have a great personality, be genuine, approachable and attentive. The ability to sell is a must, and you’ll enjoy working to exceed sales targets. You'll be able to demonstrate a passion for high levels of customer service and attention to detail. You’ll have good numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
What we need from you:
- Reception and booking system experience – with a knack for making people smile
- Good Listener – we don’t make assumptions; we listen to what our Guests have to say – the good and the bad
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
Administration & Leadership
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.