CALSAYSEAT MEDICAL GROUP
44 Powis Place Tel: 0345 337 6370
Administrator x 2
Post 1: 31.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 12 noon – 6.15pm
Post 2: 21.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 2pm – 6.15pm
Calsayseat Medical Group is an inner-city GP practice with around 12,500 patients and a friendly multidisciplinary team.
We currently have two Administrator positions available to assist our busy reception and administration team.
We are a busy, fast paced practice so ideally you will have experience in working in Primary Care or with the public and be a quick learner. You will have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused in a challenging environment.
Team working is essential in support of your colleagues and the clinical team. You must be confident in communicating with both the public and staff and have the ability to work pro-actively, on your own initiative.
Strong IT skills are essential. Confidentiality, reliability and attention to detail are also required to succeed in this role, in addition to a friendly and helpful manner.
Examples of some of the duties involved in this role include:
• Reception duties including welcoming patients to the surgery, following the latest COVID guidelines
• Answering incoming telephone calls
• Accepting requests for and printing prescriptions
• Arranging appointments for patients
• Processing test results
• Dealing with e-Consults
• Registering new patients and updating patient records
• Scanning documents into patients’ electronic records
• General admin duties including answering queries via telephone / email, filing, processing mail, conveying messages etc
Training will be provided, if required.
Annual leave entitlement is 7.6 weeks per year (pro rata). This leave includes public holidays.
Salary will be between £17946 and £20109 pro rata, per annum, dependent on experience.
If you wish to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate on your application whether you are applying for post 1 or post 2.
Closing date: Monday, 1st November, 12 noon.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.