Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at Openreach. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
The Full Fibre Delivery team within Service Delivery has accountability for the delivery of fibre to the premises (FTTP) Provision orders On Time, First Time, and at the right cost point. Reducing the dwell of failed orders has a significant impact to customer experience and our financial performance. The unit has grown significantly over the last 12 months, more than doubling in size as customers begin to migrate from copper to Fibre.
As a Senior Programme Manager - Full Fibre Field Operational Strategy, you’ll work hand in hand with the field operation to ensure that change is governed through the build and deployment stages to ensure the delivery of sustainable change into the business, and the achievement of key business outcomes and measures.
You’ll ensure the realization of business benefits including cost efficiencies, service, and performance improvements and transform operational capability – this leads to a better customer experience and ensures we meet regulatory commitments.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Identify, develop, deliver, embed large complex transformation programmes to enhance field delivery utilising large datasets and applying continuous development principles.
• Accountable for identifying and delivering sustainable targeted field improvements in process quality and compliance, quality, customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness in line with Operational plans.
• Managing risk and impact of new strategic field initiatives/ways of work to operational performance and ensuring change is successfully delivered aligned to Field priorities.
• Assuring field strategy is delivered across a large matrix team, including Regional, Customer, Central Ops and Partner functions
• Providing the required analysis and business case benefits methodology and justification to support field strategy – enabling required capex to spend to be secured where required.
• Working closely with the Field operation to ensure alignment with strategy.
• Regular engagement with directors and key stakeholders both internal and external
• Understanding of future, inflight programmes and governance to identify synergies, risks and opportunities.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Experience building and managing matrix teams
• Experience of leading complex multi-functional / multi-divisional change (delivery) programmes in a fast paced environment including: cultural, system, process and people impact
• Strong understanding of Field operations and the ability to direct a team to deliver change across a large organisation
• Director level stakeholder management (internal and external)
• Strong analytical capability, commercial and financial acumen
• Understanding of current business, commercial and industry objectives and trends
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We're a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission - to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.