About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
- Subject Matter Expert for the ERP and back office processes service including the role of problem owner/change lead, ensuring relevant documentation is created and maintained.
- Delivering quality solutions for technically challenging problems against agreed service levels and aggressive deadlines in the areas of incident, problem and project management.
- Govern service processes ensuring compliance by holding people accountable.
- Stakeholder engagement at a senior level to determine requirements and produce detailed specifications.
- Providing documentation, training and support to service stakeholders as required.
- Ensure alignment where applicable with Business Analyst standard practices to support solution enhancements / delivery.
- Assume the role of project manager to deliver key projects within ATS plan using agreed methods.
- Managing and mentoring other team members as required facilitating knowledge exchange across ensuring a global approach.
- Proactively investigate service processes identify areas of waste, implement robust solutions using Lean IT and continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Good awareness and understanding of the potential business benefits of existing and emerging technologies within the realms of service delivery and use of innovation
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation Level Certified desirable
- Project management qualification desirable (APM, PRINCE 2, or equivalent)
- Six Sigma Orange Belt or above desirable
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Incident management experience is essential
- Experience working in fast moving and challenging environment
- An understanding of the power rental and power projects business
- Ability to manage business requests ensuring detailed specifications are met and delivered
- Demonstrate Lean IT principles coupled with proven experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Previous ERP experience required.
- M3 Infor experience - desirable
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong delivery capability – able to get things done, and perform under pressure
- Able to analyse and use data to drive decision making
- Proven experience in supporting a business-critical application
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills are essential
- Analytical, resourceful and self-motivated individual
- Creative problem-solving ability
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.