To provide able and efficient assistance in the busy Highland Cinema Café Bar kitchen. Primary activities include helping with prep work, making pizzas and small dishes, and taking on other typical kitchen tasks, including doing dishes and general cleaning where required. Prior kitchen experience for this position is desirable, though training will be given.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide assistance across both the prep and main café bar kitchen as needed, working closely with the Kitchen Manager and team to prepare, produce and present excellent quality ingredients and dishes for customers in a timely manner.
- To help ensure the kitchen areas are always safe, well maintained and presented to a high standard. To maintain a clean kitchen environment at all times and be proactive with ensuring this.
- To carry out cleaning schedules appropriately as the Kitchen Manager requires.
- To ensure health and hygiene is maintained to the highest order, in particular to adopt all of the company Covid-19 protocols and to undertake all relevant and necessary training provided.
- To undertake a variety of other typical kitchen duties as may be reasonably requested and that are commensurate with the nature and level of this post.
- To work with the wider staff team to provide an outstanding overall customer experience at the Highland Cinema at all times, and to do so with a willing smile.
Closing date and interviews
Applications are invited at any time. Interviews will be held quickly, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
How to apply
For the full job description and how to apply, please visit www.highlandcinema.co.uk/careers.