To provide able and efficient assistance in the busy Highland Cinema Café Bar and Box Office. Primary activities include greeting and serving / waiting on customers, taking payments and maintaining cleanliness of work areas. Prior front of house experience is desirable, though training will be given.
Duties and responsibilities
- To work diligently, efficiently and cheerfully across the box office, café, bar and other areas as needed, with a willing smile!
- To provide the highest levels of customer service, and to work with the whole team to always promote the Highland Cinema as an outstanding place to visit.
- To ensure the areas you are working within are kept clean, well maintained and presented to a high agreed standard – and to be proactive in ensuring this.
- To maintain and record all health and hygiene requirements and other operational checklists accurately, and to undertake all relevant and necessary training as deemed appropriate by the Management team.
- To undertake such duties as may be reasonably requested and that are commensurate with the nature and level of this post.
Closing date and interviews
Applications are invited at any time. Interviews will be held quickly, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
How to apply
For the full job description and how to apply, please visit www.highlandcinema.co.uk/careers