- POSITION: PROCESSING OPERATIVE - NIGHTSHIFT.
- PAY RATE: £10.05 per hour.
- NIGHTSHIFT ALLOWANCE: £180.00 per week.
- OVERTIME: Paid at x1.5 basic rate for hours worked over 40 hours per week.
- CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent.
- CONTRACTED HOURS: 40 hours per week (Full Time).
- TYPICAL SHIFT PATTERN: Monday to Thursday 5.00pm - 2.00am / Friday 2.00pm - 8.00pm.
- OTHER INFO: Successful applicants MUST have their own transport.
We require additional person to join our NIGHTSHIFT TEAM to carry out a variety of hygiene/cleaning tasks, plus assist with the production of smoked salmon for the retail trade.
Duties will include:
- Stripping and assembling production machinery for cleaning purposes.
- Cleaning productions areas.
- Operation of box washing machine.
- Operating smoking kilns.
The ideal candidate will be committed, reliable and able to work well aspart of a small team and without supervision at times. Duties will involve some heavy lifting, therefore experience with safe manual handling and the ability to carry out a physical role is essential.
You will also need to have a flexible approach to your duties and working hours, as overtime may be required from time to time. Previous experience is not essential, as training will be provided.
- Due to the shift pattern; applicants must have their own transport.
- Current Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence would be beneficial.
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro-rata)
- Staff discount in our Oyster Bar Restaurant and Deli
- Company Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Death In Service (Life Assurance) Scheme
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the working environment and equipment, Basic Disclosure Checks via Disclosure Scotland will be required as part of the recruitment process.
PREVIOUS UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Please submit your current CV on-line or contact our HR Department for an Application Form at: Loch Fyne Oysters Ltd, Clachan, Cairndow, Argyll, PA26 8BL. Tel: 01499 600462.
LOCH FYNE OYSTERS LTD is based at the head of Loch Fyne on the West Coast of Scotland. From this stunning location we have been providing our customers with Scotland’s finest fish and seafood for over 40 years.
We are in the envious position where we can enjoy all that the great outdoors has to offer; beautiful beaches, views, walks, wildlife and outdoor sports, as well as not being far from Glasgow or Edinburgh, to enjoy all the big city has to offer too.
LOCATION: Clachan, Cairndow at the head of Loch Fyne on the west coast of Scotland. Just a 45 minute drive / 1 hour bus journey from Dunoon, 50 minute drive from Helensburgh, 1 hour from Dumbarton, 1.5 hours from Glasgow (M8, A82, A83) and 2 hours from Edinburgh (M8, M9, A811, A82, A83).
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.