Due to unforeseen circumstances, Safelift Offshore requires readvertising for the following:
Safelift Offshore requires a Design Engineer/Draughtsperson to join our renowned product supply and Engineering team. Playing an integral part of the team, completing in-house product development work as well as bespoke mechanical handling solutions for our growing international client base. As a Design Engineer/Draughtsperson, you must have the following skills:
• Fully conversant with Autodesk Inventor.
• Experience in completing general arrangements and manufacturing drawings.
• Experience of working with Autodesk Nastran frame analysis package is an advantage.
• Experience of ISO 10855 / BS EN 12079 / DNV 2.7-1 is desirable.
• Experience in Containers, transportation, and lifting frame design.
• Some Crane, Lifting and Mechanical handling knowledge would be beneficial.
• Excellent attention to detail is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer/Draughtsperson to join our, innovative development team and get involved within the heart of a leading design and manufacturing business. Good renumeration and benefits package available.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.