We need YOU!
At: Whitley Bay NE26 1BG
Role: RECEPTION TEAM MEMBER
Rate of Pay: Up to £10
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. You’ll create a guest first impression from the moment they walk through the door to the time they leave, your welcoming words and smile will help all our guest’s feel at ease, enjoy their stay and want to return, time after time.
What you need
You don’t need previous hotel experience to join us in this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Be comfortable working as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion and natural flair for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Have good computer skills.
- Be a natural problem solver.
What will I do as a Reception Team Member?
- Welcome and check guests into the hotel for their stay.
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.