Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at Openreach. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
Openreach are currently recruiting for a Contractor Performance Manager to manage and support their growing portfolio of contractors.
This role will be responsible for challenging and supporting contractors, ensuring that Openreach have the best value and that agreed targets are made.
As our consumers requirements are changing, this is a critical role to ensure that we work together and maintain a strong relationship with our contract partners.
A Contractor Performance Manager will play a key part in ensuring we the best quality and service possible.
This is a national role, that will over the whole of the UK.
You'll have the following responsibilities
• Engaging and collaborating with fibre to the premises (FTTP) Contractors to ensure their performance and resourcing is in line with commercial contract and delivering the correct service outcomes
• Creating and effectively managing contractor performance improvement plans where performance is falling below expectation (completions, quality, deployment)
• Driving Contractors to deliver completions to agreed timescales and the right quality standard.
• Understanding data relating to contractor performance and resourcing to make recommendations for improvement, suggest where they need to focus on
• Developing initiatives and ideas to support contractor performance
• Updating operational field stakeholders and Senior FTTP Optimisation manager on contractor performance, actions in place to address and progress being made
• Ensuring the correct balance of work split between contractor and field to ensure maximum efficiency opportunity for Openreach
• Leading on weekly and monthly Contractor Performance calls/meetings ensuring all key Stakeholders are present
• Working closely with Contractors to improve overall Quality and reduce fault volumes by sharing knowledge through coaching and mentoring
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Proven experience with engaging various level stakeholders, aligning them to deliver objectives
• Be able to manage performance improvement plans to deliver successful outcomes
• Have strong communication and influencing skills
• Hold experience delivering key objectives and utilising reports to identify areas requiring improvement, being able to bring this insight into improvements plans
• Have an understanding of P&L and knowledge of the supply chain, procurement, contract management and contract delivery processes.
As well as offering a competitive base salary, you’ll also have a rewarding bonus scheme, access to equity schemes and an attractive pension offer.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
We're a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission - to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today? You can read more here about working at Openreach.
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.