About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Aggreko is leading the way forward in renewables energy, we are changing the way in which we support our customers keep their lights on!
Our global IT function plays a significant role in supporting our internal customers throughout the world, working on a varied range of change programmes across multiple functions.
We have a real opportunity for a passionate, driven, PMO Analyst to join our organisation. You will be delivering critical projects is a key part of any business’ success, and you’ll be involved in supporting just that as a PMO Analyst. You will ensure programme and portfolio processes and standards are maintained and embedded. Support PMO capability across governance, management control, risk, dependency and financial management you will drive stakeholder engagement across PMO activities
- Analyses the inputs and outputs, at portfolio level, identifying options, solutions and recommendations on what next steps should be, for:
- Project and programme status reports and commentary
- Project lifecycle management, gate review process
- RAID identification, mitigation, management, reporting and aggregation
- Portfolio financial management and reporting
- Portfolio benefit profile insight and reporting
- Inter and intra project and programme dependencies, for portfolio critical path management, maintenance and reporting
- For all of the above activities, continually looks to improve process and standards to make project and programme delivery safer and more sustainable in Aggreko
- Management of PPM Tool (Kivue), training of staff, producing appropriate reports
- Captures documents and publishes standards in a repeatable manner for distribution via a methodology repository for the immediate and wider project delivery community to refer to and implement
- Facilitates information gathering and cascade process for portfolio governance matters
- Support the Programme Delivery Team deliver all tasks for portfolio management activity in line with the prevailing project management policy
- College or Degree level qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Project discipline accreditation in one or more of the following:
- P3O (project, programme & portfolio office) management qualification at foundation and/or practitioner
- APM / PRINCE2 for project management qualification
- MSP (managing successful programmes) qualification
- SAFe (scaled agile framework) either the leading or implementing qualification
- 3-5 years experience or more of project support and programme office activities
- Writing reports with impact for consumption up to and including the CEO
- Managing PMO capability project: governance, management control, risk management, benefits management, financial management and stakeholder engagement
- Competent user of MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint and SharePoint
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.