About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Your Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Provide administrative support to Management and Lomondgate campus
- Provide first-class customer service
- Manage Management Admin outlook inbox with timely responses
- Extensive travel organisation, both domestic and international along with arranging necessary visas and travel vaccines
- Manage meeting rooms and bookings, ensuring all equipment in order and catering provided where necessary
- Manage hot desk bookings to ensure accuracy
- Ad-hoc photocopying, printing, and scanning of documents in line with business needs
- Arrange Factory Tours/Visits and induction requests
- Provide support with large-scale event organisation
- Support visiting colleagues with on site resources
- Ensure stationery stock levels are maintained and order replacement stock via reception
- Collate monthly KPI information and update KPI boards
- Maintain archive room
- Maintain noticeboards and update canteen screens with announcements
- Create engaging Yammer posts
- Cover reception as required, covering switchboard
- Ad-hoc requests by Management Co-ordinator
- Raise purchase orders and source ad-hoc supplies
- Maintain office distribution lists and update as required
- Organise the ordering of flowers for colleagues for various life events
- Create ID badges and maintain up to date log
- Load spares orders received from fleet customers on M3
- Provide quotes for spares parts to fleet customers
- Book spares orders on DHL online Portal and send labels to Stores team for collections
- Call DHL to arrange collection times at Lomondgate for orders booked by fleet
- Raise purchase requisitions for freight forwarders and contract packers to submit invoices
- Print Build / Panel / Container Packs every week and distribute across shop floor to correct department
- Print manuals in accordance with Production Completion Plan and take to PRA dept on shop floor
- Engrave plant plates in accordance with production plans to be fitted to containers
- Take requests from shop floor on drawing required for production, check drawings are up to date version through Enovia, print and control stamp before delivering to relevant people
- Collate Warranty Report from Enovia each month and send to suppliers
- Enter Good Receiving Inspection Report to Q-Pulse daily
Education / Qualifications
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and confidence with various Microsoft applications including Word, Excel Outlook, OneDrive, Yammer, and Teams
Professional Skills / Experience
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Genuine passion for the job and willingness to solve problems with a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Ability to work to set deadlines and prioritise workloads calmly
- Attention to detail with concern for accuracy and quality
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Pro-active and efficient, able to work independently, remaining focused and motivated
- Team player with a flexible approach to a changing working environment
In return we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing services
- Potential Bonus scheme
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.