Here at Dobbies, we want our customers to enjoy tasty food and great service in a welcoming and safe environment. To play an essential role in delivering this we are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our Restaurant team.
You’ll be preparing food for service whilst maintaining the kitchen to high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Dobbies brand. We’ve a great team, gorgeous restaurants and serve hot breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea (so you can spend your evenings at home!).
About the role
- Preparing and presenting food in line with menu specification
- Working pro-actively and supporting general kitchen duties such as housekeeping, ordering stock, controlling stock levels and wastage
- Working collaboratively with the kitchen team to ensure your customers are presented with their meal to a high standard and on time.
- Developing your knowledge of dietary requirements and allergies plus health and hygiene
- A passion for food and delivering great customer service
- Experience of working in high volume food service or similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of kitchen health, safety and hygiene rules
- Holding a relevant food safety qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided