Our Stock Control Operatives have a real eye for detail. They're the ones responsible for maintaining our stock availability across our warehouses through order replenishment, stock transfers and forecasting.
Other tasks include:
- Using our Warehouse Management System (WMS) to conduct physical stock counts
- Controlling waste and creating reports to manage this
- Resolving store / buyer and account queries - in a nutshell
- Stock investigations and managing the investigation reports
- Warehouse layouts and sequence planning
- General administrational duties
Why not take a look around one of our Distribution sites? Click here.
- Someone who has eye for detail?
- A person who loves number crunching and analytics?
- Someone who is able to work at pace in a fast, agile environment?
- Someone with an administration background
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and a range of benefits including; colleague bonus scheme, 3 staff discount cards for you and friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.